Welcome New Families
Welcome to Notre Dame Academy!
For the updated tuition schedule and information about financial aid, click here or review the Admissions tab on our website. If financial aid is a contingency for registration, please contact Ms. Giaccio at (718) 273-9096 x223.
March – You will be contacted in March to establish a FACTS tuition account. Information about FACTS Tuition Management is located under the Admissions tab on our website.
April – You are cordially invited to attend the elementary school Drama Club presentation of You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown! To arrange for two complimentary tickets to be set aside for you for either the April 11 or April 12 performance at 7 p.m., please call the office. Additional tickets can be purchased for $10 each.
June – A welcome packet will be mailed home in June including
- Important calendar dates for the new year including the first day of school for students, New Parent Orientation, Back to School Night and Family Day,
- Summer assignments,
- Supply lists,
- Uniforms, and
- Bus service registration.
August - The tentative calendar is usually shared via email in August.
The following are due on the first day of school in September:
- Completed annual physical forms for all students,
- Updated immunization forms for children reaching a milestone age for immunizations, and
- Fresh prescriptions for allergy and other necessary medications.
Forms can be mailed ahead of time to:
Notre Dame Academy Elementary School
78 Howard Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10301
ATTN: Nurse Monica
Should you have any questions, contact Joanna O’Connor at email@example.com or (718)273-9096 x222.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.